i. What Constitutes a Rental Period?
- Half-day rates are four hours of consecutive rental time (eg. 7:30 am –
11:30 am, 12:00 – 4:00 pm, overnight (pick up between 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm –
return the following morning between 7:00 am & 8:00 am. Exception – Sunday
- Full-day rates are 24 hours of consecutive rental time, Mon through Sat.
- Sunday rentals - (pick up between 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm on Saturday –
return on Monday morning between 7:00 am & 8:00 am) – Charged the Full-day
- Weekly rates are seven consecutive days to the same time.
- Monthly rates are four consecutive weeks to the same time.
- All items are due back by the “Agreed Return Date” stated on the rental
contract. Any rental extensions must be approved and paid for in advance.
- Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes. All rental
charges are for time out, whether used or not. If you encounter any
operational problems, call 603-622-9611 immediately. No credits or
adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is
iii. Identification Required
- Valid NH drivers license
- Picture ID with valid vehicle registration
- Valid out-of-state drivers license or ID with valid vehicle registration
- Proof in valid vehicle insurance (if towing our trailer or equipment).
iv. Forms of Payment
- Major credit card
- Debit card (with credit card logo)
- Cash (on return only)
- Company business check – No personal checks
v Deposit Required
- At the time of rental, all fees are charged to the credit or debit card
– no cash deposits accepted. Upon return, credit card charges can be
reversed by paying with cash or business check (no personal checks
vi. Meter Rates
- 4 hours on the meter for half-day rentals.
- 8 hours on the meter for full-day rentals.
- 40 hours on the meter for a weekly rental.
- 160 hours on the meter for a monthly rental.
vii. Damage Waiver
- For a percentage of the rental rate, a Damage Waive can be added that
covers damage which can occur to the equipment during normal rental use.
Damage Waiver does not cover: unsecured transport, abuse, misuse or theft.
- Please call for item availability. Reservations are welcome and
Our inventory is continually expanding to meet the needs of our customers.
Please feel free to recommend equipment.
ix. Delivery and Pickup
- Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates. Please call for
the charge to your specific location. Delivery times are not guaranteed,
although we do work hard to deliver within 30 minutes of the scheduled
- All deliveries are made to a single location, and unloaded curb-side.
Our delivery fees do not include set-up or take down of equipment.
- Equipment must be available for pick up at the same curb-side drop off
location. If equipment cannot be accessed, located, or must be moved or
disassembled, additional fees will apply.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from pick up
to return. All items should be secured and protected from the weather and
freezing. Additional charges for repairs and replacements are made for
missing or damaged items.